Rock the Ice presented by McNally Smith College of Music brings live music to the outdoor skating rink in downtown St. Paul. Visitors can engage in a healthy outdoor activity while supporting the local music and arts community.Read More
Looking to warm up after skating? Visit the St. Paul Grill to try the WinterSkate Bourbon Trail Sleigh Ride or Great Water’s Brewing Company WinterSkate Smoked Scotch Ale.Read More
A chance to skate on the rink while watching movies on a huge jumbotron! Skaters can twirl around on the ice while watching some of their favorite holiday classics on December 29 and 30 from 3pm – 9pm. No tickets needed! No extra charges!Read More
- Monday – Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday – Saturday: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- ***Schedule is subject to change,
so always refer to the calendar
- Monday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Select Thursdays: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Christmas Eve
December 24, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Merry Christmas – RINK CLOSED TODAY!
- New Years Eve Open Skate
December 31, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- New Years Day – RINK IS CLOSED TODAY!
January 1, 2013
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Skate
January 21, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Location: Landmark Plaza, adjacent to Rice Park in Downtown Saint Paul
- Parking: visit Smart Trips for updated parking information