Downton On Ice
Sponsored by Comcast & St. Paul Hotel
Visit Wells Fargo WinterSkate on January 5th from 7pm – 9pm
Dress in period- style clothing and watch the season premier of Downton Abbey on a large jumbotron overlooking the rinkMore Soon
10 Pucks for 10 Bucks benefits Defending the Blue Line
Join us everyday at the rink from 4:30p – 5:00p to shoot for a cause
Grand Prize: Suite for you and 10 of your friends to a MN WILD game courtesy of Visit Saint PaulRead More
A 10 week Instagram contest where you can win amazing tickets to top St. Paul attractions. This week’s prize: Tickets to Disney on Ice Passport to AdventureRead More
- Monday – Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday – Saturday: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- ***Schedule is subject to change,
so always refer to the calendar
- Monday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Select Thursdays: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Christmas Eve
December 24, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Merry Christmas – RINK CLOSED TODAY!
- New Years Eve Open Skate
December 31, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- New Years Day – RINK IS CLOSED TODAY!
January 1, 2013
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Skate
January 20, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Location: Landmark Plaza, adjacent to Rice Park in Downtown Saint Paul
- Parking: visit Smart Trips for updated parking information
Produced by Visit Saint Paul
Our Generous Sponsors