- Monday – Thursday: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Christmas Eve
December 24, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Merry Christmas – RINK CLOSED TODAY!
- New Years Eve Open Skate
December 31, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- New Years Day – RINK IS CLOSED TODAY!
January 1, 2013
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Skate
January 21, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Rock the Ice
presented by McNally Smith College of Music
Special thanks to Amsterdam Bar & Hall; for other great live music in St. Paul visit their website.
Rock the Ice will bring live music to the outdoor skating rink in downtown St. Paul. It will enhance the existing WinterSkate experience and encourage new visitors to engage in a healthy outdoor activity while supporting the local music and arts community. Musicians will perform on a platform on the ice as skaters dance, skate and enjoy the music.
Theo Brown, Katy Morley, Narrow Vines
Orca Colony, Sarah Krueger, Soul Rumination
Ariane Norrgard, Paul Kinkade, Fairfax, AK
Cait Leary, West of Aldine, Infinite Signal
Actual Wolf, The Broken Bicycles, InIrie
Holly Newsom, Dan Israel
- Cost: Free
- Dates: December 7, 14, 21, 22, 23, and 28
- Download the 2012 Rock the Ice Performance Application!
- Location: Landmark Plaza, adjacent to Rice Park in Downtown Saint Paul. View Map.
- Parking: visit Smart Trips for updated parking information.
- Onsite Amenities: Warming house with hot chocolate and snacks.