- Monday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Christmas Eve
December 24, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Merry Christmas – RINK CLOSED TODAY!
- New Years Eve Open Skate
December 31, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- New Years Day – RINK IS CLOSED TODAY!
January 1, 2013
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Skate
January 21, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Youth Hockey League
Registration Opens to Residents Oct. 22
Youth hockey ice time registration opens to Saint Paul residents (teams that live in and pay taxes in the City of Saint Paul proper) starting October 22, 2012 at 9:00 am, and to everyone starting October 26, 2012 at 9:00 am (Saint Paul teams will fill no more than half the available ice times, during this one-week period.)
Ice time is available in 50-minute increments, starting on the hour on most Monday nights from 5:00 to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday mornings from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. during the Wells Fargo WinterSkate season. 10-minutes are scheduled between each session for team changeover, and please be proactive to stay on schedule.
Due to the size of the rink and subsequent safety reasons, youth hockey ice time is limited to Peewee age 13 and younger, and no checking is allowed.
- Please have the coach email Stacy DeYoung at email@example.com. Emails received prior to the set registration times and/or from people other than the coaches will not be accepted.
- When submitting your team’s request, please include your team’s city, age group, and color/name and your top 5 date/time choices.
- Teams will be limited to one session, and scheduling will be on a first-come, first-served basis. If there is additional ice time available, teams on the waiting list will be notified.
- Scheduled ice time may be subject to change and/or cancellation; the coach will be notified ASAP should this occur.
Groups and Planned Activities
School, work, family, etc. groups over 10 people should schedule their skating time by emailing Stacy DeYoung at firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving a message on the Wells Fargo WinterSkate Hotline (651-228-1664) – please include your name and number and email is preferred), with as much advance notice as possible for rink staffing and stocking purposes. This is not a reservation, nor is the rink available for private events.